Dear Valued Customers,
Yes, it’s that time again! After several years of development we are happy to announce the release of TINA v11 and TINA Design Suite v11 along with its fully compatible online version TINACloud.
We are sure you’ll enjoy TINA’s many new features and improvements. We’ve done our best to bring the latest technology to your circuit design and simulation activities, while maintaining the intuitive and easy user experience. TINA is well known for its ease-of-use, and it is equally popular among industry designers, educators and students throughout the world.
In addition to the tons of features in TINA v6-10 here are some of the new features of TINA v11 and TINA Design Suite v11 and TINACloud:
- 8,000+ new parts, including large number of Power & RF devices
- SystemC support, add your own digital filters and MCUs to TINA
- Industrial Power, Lighting, Motor Control application circuits
- XMC microcontrollers and application circuits
- Efficiency-, Average value- and Frequency meters
- Advanced Macro editing, popup text, analysis control links
- New sophisticated SAR & Sigma-Delta ADCs and DACs with SPI
- I2C, SPI, PM bus simulation and monitoring
- Transient Noise Generation and Analysis in the Industrial version
- Microchip XC8, MATRIX Flowcode 7, DAVE (XMC) & Arduino Support
- Post processing of Fourier Spectrum
- Export of Diagrams in CSD format (Common Simulation Data File)
- Importing 3D Enclosure models in industry standard formats
- Visualization and printing of PCB design with Enclosures in 3D
- Exporting PCB with Enclosure in industry standard formats
- Importing Footprints in 2D and 3D in industry standard formats
In the last three years TINACloud has gone a long way too and now it is also used as an online prototyping tool at Infineon Technologies, one of the largest semiconductor companies in the world. It now includes a lot of new features, Industrial Power & RF components and designs which are also available in the fully compatible TINA.
As a valued Tina user, we are now offering you a special product release:
Order TINA v11 or an upgrade to your licensed version today
(through Dec 30 midnight) and receive
- special introductory prices with 30% discount
- a complimentary, three-year subscription to TINACloud
- free HDL package for the Educational, Classic and Industrial versions
With this incredible time limited upgrade you will be able to run, test and present your circuit designs on virtually every OS including Windows/Mac/Linux and every platform from smart phones through tablets to desktop PCs. Now, wherever you are, including home, office, classroom, traveling to conferences, client offices, and meetings, you can experience TINA’s tremendous feature set.
So, don’t hesitate and place your order now to get all the benefits at once!
Thank you for being a loyal DesignSoft Customer.
Note: When you want to place an order please use the links on this page to get all the benefits!
Share and Enjoy