The latest and improved version, TINA 10 has been released now with even more exciting features…
What’s new in TINA v10.2 ?
- Windows 10 compatibility
- Latest InstallShield 2015 Installer
- Improved diagram settings persistence, diagrams will “remember” your last axis settings
- Multistep new “Zoom out” function in diagrams
- New temperature stepping modes: logarithmic and list
- New analysis mode: Batch simulation (Analysis.Batch Simulation…)
- Option for saving compressed TSC files (View.Options…)
- Zoom or Scroll with mouse wheel, as set at View.Options
- Pan and zoom support in the schematic editor for touch screen
- Macro wizard: Configurable pin order & name at auto generated shapes
- Improved Verilog-AMS: analog events in digital context and more
- Faster MCU simulation, real time simulation of delays
- Global parameters in Classic & Educational editions
- Advanced DRC isolation parameters and Z ordering for copper shapes for PCBs
- and much more
If you have already upgraded to v10 of TINA you will get this new version for free!
There is also a ton new features and improvements from TINA v6 to v9.
For those of you who new to TINA or have not yet upgraded to one of our TINA 10 versions, this is the perfect time to catch up by taking advantage of our End of the Year 2015 Promotion. What’s more, when you purchase any TINA 10 new licenses or upgrade you will get:
- 30% discount from all prices
- Download version with software license key for 3 computers
- Online, TINACloud license for 3 years for all platforms
- Free HDL package (VHDL, Verilog, Verilog A & AMS)
Don’t miss this great opportunity! Grab your copy now while you are thinking about it. The offer is valid until midnight Dec 31, 2015.
Thank you for your interest in our products. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.
The DesignSoft Team