TINA Templates, Examples and Libraries to the book
Switch-Mode Power Supplies: SPICE Simulations and Practical Designs
McGraw-Hill Professional, 2008
Add the latest templates, examples and libraries to TINA from Christophe Basso's market leading book "Switch Mode Power Supplies: SPICE Simulations and Practical Designs" (McGraw-Hill, 2008) plus other numerous ready-to-use application templates, perfect for both the novice and the experienced switch mode power supply designers. These templates not only include flyback, forward and Power Factor Correction converters but also the popular models of the UC384X members implemented in documented examples. With these templates and the book, you will learn how to design a power supply, stabilize it through average models examples and verify that the converter operates properly a cycle-by-cycle simulation approach.
Note: This product does not include the book.
About the book:
Switch-Mode Power Supplies: SPICE Simulations and Practical Designs is a comprehensive resource on using SPICE as a power conversion design companion. This book uniquely bridges analysis and market reality to teach the development and marketing of state-of-the art switching converters. Invaluable to both the graduating student and the experienced design engineer, this guide explains how to derive founding equations of the most popular converters…design safe, reliable converters through numerous practical examples…and utilize SPICE simulations to virtually breadboard a converter on the PC before using the soldering iron.
Filled with more than 600 illustrations, Switch-Mode Power Supplies: SPICE Simulations and Practical Designs enables you to:
- Derive founding equations of popular converters
- Understand and implement loop control via the book-exclusive small-signal models
- Design safe, reliable converters through practical examples
- Use SPICE simulations to virtually breadboard a converter on the PC
- Access design spreadsheets and simulation templates on the accompanying CD-ROM, with numerous examples running on OrCAD, ICAPS, µCap, TINA, and more
Inside This Powerful SPICE Simulation and Design Resource
• Introduction to Power Conversion • Small-Signal Modeling • Feedback and Control Loops • Basic Blocks and Generic Models • Simulation and Design of Nonisolated Converters • Simulation and Design of Isolated Converters-Front-End Rectification and Power Factor Correction • Simulation and Design of Isolated Converters-The Flyback • Simulation and Design of Isolated Converters-The Forward
About the Author
Christophe Basso is a technical engineer at ON Semiconductor (formerly Motorola Semiconductor) and a frequent contributor to power electronics magazines and conferences.